Photographer Credits: Retrocentric Photography, Jess W. Photography, Erica Peerenboom Photography
Model's Portfolio: http://www.facebook.com/pinupcortney.maylee
1. I’m 26 years old, but sometimes I think I’m still 20.
2. I was the only girl out of 5 children.
3. I’m a tomboy at heart, but still love to look girly.
4. I’m often asked if “they” are real, and YES “they” are real!
5. I’m a book worm, and it’s not unheard of for me to read a book in a day.
6. I’m very loud all the time, and always told to use my “inside voice”.
7. I say exactly what I’m thinking, which usually gets me into trouble
8. I love the taste of beer.
9. I named my daughter Manhatten, after my most favorite place in the world.
10. I cry during the Google Chrome commercials.
11. I was obsessed with unicorns as a little girl, and I still am as an adult.
12. My favorite type of music is Ska.
13. In high school I was a band geek and the prom queen.
14. I’m obsessed with most pre 60’s cars, and my heart swells every time I see one drive by me.
15. My dream car is 1934 Packard
16. I’m only 5’2, but everyone seems to think I look tall in my pictures.
17. When I grow up I want to be a stay at home mom, cooking and cleaning all day.
18. I love bearded nerdy boys.
19. I hate wearing pants! If I’m at home, you can guarantee I’m just hanging out in my panties.
20. The 4th of July is my favorite Holiday.
21. I’ve had several hundred stitches, all due to my own clumsiness.
22. My favorite ice cream of all time is Jeni’s Brown Buttler Almond Brittle
23. My arms are double jointed.
24. I hate people who think they “know it all”.
25. I love Star Wars.